Thursday, February 7, 2013

Catching up!!

I am about to rapid fire out these blogs.  We have cute stuffing happening all the time up in here and I am just letting it pile up because I think I want to make each blog unique and cute and think of all these fun little sayings.  Let's face it.... I don't. I keep putting it off. I dont want Tesi to be graduating from high school and I have not posted in this blog. So scroll down....enjoy....I am just going to post a couple of blogs.  Thanks!  MAKE SURE TO GO TO THE SECOND PAGE....IT HAS ONE MY NEW BLOG ON THERE. 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's about dang time! You have to record their life! Just fifteen minutes a day is all...what they said, and did, and a little picture.

Sharon said...

Thank you! I needed a kid fix! I never get tired of the pictures and stories!