Monday, April 8, 2013

School Days

In August 2012 Millie had her first day of Kindergarten and Tesi had her first day of 2nd grade. I got to take the girls all by myself to the school. It was nice because rarely do I get to focus just on the girls.  Reeve is usually screaming or doing something crazy for the spotlight.  However the girls never complain because they are more than happy to give their baby brother some extra love.  I really am lucky to have such great girls.  Milton's parents were also here for their first day for school this year which is nice because my mom was here last year.  Kind of a nice little family tradition.  I think I am one of those weird moms that do not get teary eyed when the girls start school. I am so excited for them because of all the potential that the school year holds. My girls are confident and carry that with them.  I never worry about them while at school because I know they are putting their best foot forward and as a parent that is all I can ask.  Millie has a wonderful teacher that is just over the moon in love with her named Mrs. Williams.  How lucky are we to have got her.  Tesi loves her teacher and they seem to have a special bond..Mrs. Myrick. 





 Yes I know this is spelled in correctly...I had only had like 2 hours of sleep but I purposely put it on the blog to remind myself that mom's need education too and sleep and make a million mistakes
Reeve sweet talked grandma into reading a million of books each day

oh yeah....he is plotting

No comments: