Thursday, February 7, 2013

More Randoms of the Summer

One day my brother and I decided to head to New Orleans for the day. It was wonderful.  You can say what you want about that city but I love it!  I get so much energy when I am there. We went to a thrift store where if you are a curvy girl you could try on 5 things and if you are a GQ model like chad you could try on 500 things.  Still fun.  Then we walked around the french quarter looking for this one restaurant until we were so hungry I was contemplating eating my own arm only to find out it was closed.  So we walked into this restaurant next door that had phenomenal food. The best was their homemade chips and queso and pineapple juice.  All the while, the hostess was falling in love with my brother as she mentioned to him at least ten times that she was getting off at 10.  Take the hint Chad! But she was too normal for him. I thought she was cute but whatever and then finished the night at Cafe Du monde




street person in New Orleans

This place is sooo good....little to hot in the summer but oh so good


coloring at a restaurant is one of our favorite things to do. 
We are getting so good at it. 



I missed Milton so much that I took it upon myself to buy him 
a air plane ticket down to me and then call him and tell him..."Oh by the way you are flying to Louisiana tomorrow." He packed a bag and headed on down  We were going to stay the night in New orleans but my brother Ross wound up in the hospital. We still had a great time! I just think he is so handsome


hipster reeve

Tesi started her very first sport of Tennis this summer. 



falling asleep at Tennis.  It was in the early morning to try to keep it cool as possible. 

Trying to stay in the shade while Tesi plays tennis in the hot sun

 Caught ya looking at yourself! It's okay baby girl. If I was as cute as you. I would stare at myself too


Must be nice to be this pretty!

rollar skating on our last night with these two below.  Saddest ending to the summer



Hurry Back you two!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Family! Blessings....experiences!! It's a wonderful life!