Thursday, February 7, 2013

We're going to party like its my Birthday

Who does not love their birthday.  I dont care how old I get. I will always love my birthday!  This year I turned the dirty thirty. I never thought that was old. Just another number. Age is what you make it.  Holy cow! I freaked out about a week before my birthday when it hit me that I would no longer be in my 20's with my siblings.  However 30 is starting to feel good on me.  It was a great year! I received so many blessings! I am blessed to see 30 years of my life.  My sister was moving but took me out to Simply Fondue with a friend of mine.  It was so fun to have a girls night to let my hair down (literally) and laugh. 







1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good birthday will return again! We'll all be together... fondueing it!