Thursday, February 7, 2013

All Things Tesi

Because of the way that Tesi birthday fell, she never did get this huge party like she wanted....so to make up for it we had a ton of little parties.  We had a party at the cabin with the family, a little Sunday Birthday celebration (her actual birthday) and a day we went to hurricane harbor and then went to CiCi's pizza (per her request) So the picture are out of order but it from her 3 parties...Yeah I think she only had 3...who knows, we party hard over here.

What can we say about our sweet bright Tesi.... What can we not say?  Tesi is my oldest child and so much like me.  I see so much of myself in her.  She is everything I wish I could be. She is always patient, always kind. She never raises her voice. She constantly seeks to help and make burdens lighter.  She truly emulates Christ like love.  If you are around her she has such a calming spirit.   However at the same time she knows how to have fun and laugh.  Where ever I take her she is sure to have a good time and be a big help.  I find such Joy that I get to be her mother.  It makes me feel like I have done something of worth in this life since I have the privilege of having her in my life.

We love you sweet girl!  You bring peace and joy wherever you go.





























1 comment:

Lisa said...

When we walked up the hill, after being at the brook, and I saw the decorations, and her run ahead, it was one of the most precious sites. I love who all was there, and how we celebrated her!! She deserves a gazillion parties!!