Thursday, February 7, 2013

A little bit of Summer

Here is a little bit of summer to warm your soul and brighten your day.  Just a few pictures I took of the kids that really dont belong in a specific post but are too cute not to share.





 Nothing is better to beat the heat of the summer 
than the magical world of the library

wrestling with dad during the dog days of summer

she begged to have her ears pierced for months. I finally caved. 
I really could not say no since Tesi already had hers done.  She did not cry at all. Now it is one 
of the things we share between us girls.  We love to shop for earrings.  



Yummy!! cooling off with a yummy creamsicle slush from Sonic



Sun bathing at the pool


Doing what girls do best.....shopping!!! Tesi got a giftcard there for her birthday and was nice enough to share with her sister.  I am look forward to many years of shopping with my girls.  I love being a mom to girls

Can we say spoiled?!! Dad went and got the little one his 
own DVD player for road trips.  He couldnt see his sisters in the back seat so he got his own. 
Man I love this boy.  All he has to do is bat his eye lashes and I am like your wish is my command



This is what happens when you leave your son with his uncles for one hour.  
He becomes Capt. Underpants.  Now I can not keep him dressed

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The perfect summer.....library...falling asleep in grandmas bed while reading books....forts made out of sheets and chairs, slurpees, swimming pools, parks, carousels, grandma's movie theatre with popcorn and all! The best things in life are free!!