Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Turn The Frown Upside Down

Okay yesterday was not my finest hour. First bad news of the days was that I did not get my part-time job that I wanted. I was okay with it. I prayed that Heavenly Father would do what was best for me. I know that is what he did. That job would have been hard to do with my full job right now. I would have worked 8-4 then 6-10 every day. However, I really wanted it. It was a good job that I could have eventually just worked for them. So I brush that off thinking that my momma would have been so proud.

So I leave work to go to my doctor to see where my follicles are. Now I should tell you on Friday, there were three follicles. So I go to the doctor...more bad news. He looks at me and says "Sorry Amanda there is nothing." NOTHING!! I can not believe it. So I take that news okay. I am a little upset but I brush it off. Again I think my mother would be proud! She has been getting onto to me about being hormonal and freaking out to much.

So I head home thinking about the whole situation. By the way at the doctors he gave me two choices and he wants my decision soon so we can prepare for it next month. I will get into this more later. It is long and complicated. So it will be in a new blog another day. So then I get home to my baby, my dog. If anyone really knows me, they know this dog is my life. I love her more than anything. I mean she has her own insurance and dental. Anyway. I get home and she is depressed. She is really not acting herself. So I take her outside to play to only find out that she has started her period, which is not fun.

Then I get my check in the mail to find out that it is $220 less than usually which is a total shock considering I am suppose to get a raise. So that's it! My last straw! I freak! Call my mother. I get calmed down and she reminds me that it is really not that bad of a day. That I did not lose my job, no one died, I do not have some horrible major illness, and Heavenly Father has blessed me on beyond belief.

Thanks mom....cause your are always right. life is good and if these are my biggest trials, I will take them any day.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

None of it will matter a year from now...so why worry about it? Right?!