Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This is Dedicated to....

my new mother! That's right, I have a new mother. I don't have a picture of her right now, but I can tell you that I am named after her (my middle name). Why do you ask , I have a new mother? Well I will tell you of the event that took place at 4:50 p.m. that lead to this huge decision.

So I get off at work around 4 or 4:30. I have a LONG drive home on back country roads. So usually I call my (she who must not be named). However, within five minutes she usually has to go. So why would I think today is any different. So this is how it went and from here on out (she who must not be named) will be called ...neglectful
We join the scene five minutes into the conversation


Me: So anyways, what are you doing tonight?
Neglectful: I don't know, Anyways, your dad just got home and I want to go to talk to him.
Me: What?!! Why?!! Can you pretty pretty please stay on the phone just 13 minutes more. Just 13 minutes. Please. I miss and love you so much. I just want a little company. Milton is gone and I have no friends. You are it...just a little while longer

Neglectful: NO!!! Gosh you are annoying. Why did I have you. Go call your Aunt (now my new mom). Maybe she can love the unworthy. Click.




I know!! All of you can pick your mouth off the ground. See the abuse I put up with. Can I help it that I love her so much that I crave everything I can get. So I decided to call my new mom sobbing uncontrollable to tell her of the abuse I have endured at the hand of her sibling.




You know what she told me. (She who must not be named) does not know how good she had it. I would love to have a daughter like you that would call me on the way home. That wants to spend as much time as see can with me. She does not know how good she has it. I will be your new mom.
So thanks new mom for consoling me and giving me the bright idea to write this blog to release my deep down buried feelings.

I know, I know! All of you are in shock and horror. However, try not to judge to hashly. I hear (she who must not be named) is hitting the sauce.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I have just two words to say,"hormonal lunatic."

Lisa said...

You know what, I need to hit the sauce just to put up with my bratty kids. That's my problem, if I was liquored up, I wouldn't have the stress I have.

Lisa said...

I HAVE THREE OTHER CHILDREN UP FOR ADOPTION IF ANYBODY WANTS THEM. THAT WAY I CAN GO RETREAT ON A MOUNTAIN SOMEWHERE, AND WRITE.

The Odd Couple said...

Amanda...I would be your friend...I'm sorry you had a bad day (at least it sounds that way). I am also sorry I stopped texting you but I ended up at Cub Scouts for the next 2 hours! Well, I'm sorry you don't have minutes but you could call me at 9:00 your time....you know I love to chat with you. Btw, you are a funny blogger! Remind me of my Aunt. Love ya lots! and Mom be nice!

Lisa said...

Blah, Blah flippin' Blah.

Lisa said...

Lindsey,that blah blah was for Amanda, not you. haha