Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BFN

For all those who are not in the infertility world that means a BIG FAT NEGATIVE. I am not pregnant, but really I am good with it. The doctor is going to give me some medicine to bring Aunto Flo and then I start Clomid again. Thanks for everyone's support. Especially you Lynsie!!! It is always great to have someone get excited with. I am so grateful to have someone to talk about this with who understands because if you are not going through this...you can not possible understand. I feel like we (Lynsie and I) are going to be blessed really soon!!! I can just feel it.

Other than that, Life is just going on normal. I am sick tonight. So I will probably have something easy for dinner because Milton is at school, take a relaxing bath, and then hit the hay!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

BFP...coming soon!! But oh girl....be careful what you pray for...you just might get it. Can we say Amanda & Milton plus 10...

TV series?!?

The Odd Couple said...

Funny comment...i bet you'd be happy with 10....as long as they weren't all at once. You're so sweet although I feel like I may have made it worse by getting excited for you. I will keep praying though. And I sure hope we'll be blessed soon! (Temple 5:30 in the morning...lets not forget)! Love you girl!

Phil and Cami said...

I keep praying for you. I know Heavenly Father will bless you and Lynsie. You two are too amazing not to have a family. (just hopefully not to 10 babies all at once!)

Vanessa said...

Hey girl! You are such a ray of sunshine and you keep me smiling with your blog. I hope you know that I have come to really care about you and your family...you guys are amazing. Hope you are feeling better.