Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Recent Turn of Events

Okay you know how last week I said that I did not get the job, well I actually did!! It was a mistake that I got the email! They said for some reason the email was sent out to various people. So I will be even more busy because I will work 40 hrs at one job and 20 hrs at another. I start October 27 and then I have to go through training for 5 weeks starting on November 10. It is 40 hrs. a week for training. That is going to be kind of hard because I will work 8-4 at one job and 4-12 a.m. at another job. It will be hard. I will have to go back to my college energy days but I am so happy about this job. I am really excited!!! Plus I know that schedule is only temporary.



Other news is that we are starting IVF to have a baby. All of this is happening so quickly. Two weeks ago I thought that I did not get a job and that it was going to be a while until IVF and then last Monday I found out that I did get the job and we are going for IVF (invitro fertilization). I thought it would be another two weeks before we started any of the process but I was wrong. Today is 25th day of my cycle and he does not even want to wait for my period to come. We are going ahead and inducing it. I started a new pill last night called Prometrium. The side effects are kind of scary but I am trusting my doctor and Heavenly Father to guide him. As soon as I start my period I have to start taking birth control. They want to force my body into a menopausel state. So I feel sorry for my loved ones. I get my IVF schedule soon and I will let everyone know more about it. So I need everyones prayers because I am starting this new job and IVF all at the same time. I am taking this job in hopes that I get pregnant in the next 7 to 8 weeks and then quit my other job and just work part-time.

In other news, I have been decorating the house for Halloween. I love Halloween and I would post pictures but I let my mom borrow my camera 3 months ago and when she returned it she left a lot of stuff out like my usb cable. Don't worry I will get it back soon!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Why does the mother always get the blame?!? For Pete's sake, how about a little credit. Like...."because of my mom, I know how to work 80 hours a week. because of my mom....I can decorate a house for Halloween to look adorable! Because of my mom....I trust the Lord for me fertility outcome. Because of my mom... I know how to use a computer." Hugh? HOw about that?

misti said...

Hope your IVF stuff goes beautifully!! And I'd like to see some halloween pics - I like halloween too. Kirklands has some really cute fall/halloween decorations right now!

Taber & Rebecca said...

Good luck with everything Amanda!

Thomas Timoteo said...

good luck...i hope everything works for you guys...i definitely will pray for u

Vanessa said...

holy smokes. you are one brave woman! some days i think a good cry session is in order, as long as it makes you feel better right? You should dress up your baby dog for halloween! they have some cute outfits at old navy! gotta run..

Phil and Cami said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear all of this! I can't wait to see all the pictures of your cute little decked out Halloween house!
You're in my prayers!

Mary Martha said...

Good to hear from you. I hope yall are well. It sounds like you are staying really busy. Are yall still in Monroe? & how the heck is Ashley?