Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...

I do not know if I am pregnant. But let me buffer it with this....I DO NOT think for a second that I am. I am not having any symptoms and my period has always been screwy. I took a test a week ago but it was negative. However Aunt Flo is still not here! So I called my doctor and he said to take a test in the morning and if it's negative he will give me medicine to make her rear her ugly head. Then we will try again next month. At first, I was bummed when that there is a BIG possibility that I am not preg, but now I am okay. I have a good life and I am grateful for everything I have blessed with. I am grateful that I have had time with my husband and a chance to get to know eachother.

Anyways, we are back from Utah. (We went to Utah, in case you did not know). We said goodbye to Milton's parents. They are going to Samoa for 18 months. We will miss them! They are so excited for them though. They are going on their mission and have wanted to go forever. Anyways, not much else to report. I feel awful tonight. I feel really sick. Uggggg! Anyways, I hope I am not coming down with anything.

2 comments:

Ally said...

good luck with everything! I hope good news comes soon!

Phil and Cami said...

Lynsie told me she told you that I check your blog all the time. I do! I just can't wait to see what's going on down there. And you are always so uplifting I feel so good after I read your blog. I hope you feel better and that you can figure your cycle out. I hate never knowing and having no patterns or rhythms. Good luck!!!!!