Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Summer 2011

I was not able to document all the fun that we had this summer on my blog.  This was right before Tesi joined our family, so she is not in any of the pictures. My mom always said that she looked forward to when we were out of school. I use to think "really?" don't you enjoy your time alone and peace and quiet? I completely get it now. I love when my kids are out of school.  We can sleep in, have a movie day, go swimming, go to the park, go to the science museum, go out town....the magic of summer is whimsical.  We can do what we want when we want. We don't answer to a schedule, or school, or homework.  I am really looking forward to when the kids are out of school for the summer.  I plan on taking advantage of every moment and soaking it all up. So here is the lazy days of our summer.....

 Yes that is his uncle making him look gansta


 It finger paint! I promise.  Getting messy is so much fun!


 She loved getting messy.  She kept pouring more and more paint. I had to peel hers off the table


 Even though we had access to numerous pools. We decided to buy a little one of lazy summer evenings when the kids wanted to cool off. Sometimes we would get the shampoo and soap and they would just go ahead and soap up in there.  What? don't judge me. They loved it. 

 I see this picture now I realize what a baby he was. He looks so grown up now.  I miss this! However I am enjoying age 2 as well

 The kids loved the local splashparks that we had.  We were there at least once a week


 Finally the man took a day off.  Just relaxin in the pool

When my baby girl first came to our house she was terrified of water.  Not anymore.  You go girl!

No comments: