Sunday, February 19, 2012

P day

Sometime in the summer on a Sunday afternoon we decided to do a puzzle. Milton was out and about the day before and bought it for the girls as a surprise.  Then the girls requested popcorn to go with the Puzzle and then the next thing you know I was making Pink Lemonade.  What does all of that start with?  The letter P!  I feel like this post is turning into a Sesame Street production.  Today' post is brought to you by the letter P and the number 5.  Just kidding!  So we decided to cleverly call our fun time as "P" day.  It was a lot fun and let me just say my girl Millie is really good at putting a puzzle together!





1 comment:

Sarah said...

There is nothing like spending quality time together. I have to say that you guys sound like a bunch of missionaries having a "P" day. LOL I love you guys!