Tuesday, February 7, 2012

July 4th, 2011

My sister and her husband threw a pool party on July 4th.  Ashley really has some great friends that don't mind if some old people with kids tag along. I would post pictures of the party but rather than receive hate mail or death threats because I posted someone in their bathing suit, I think I will just pass.  However, after we went swimming and bar b qued, everyone went home to get descent and go watch the fireworks at the local park.   Before we headed to the local park I was able to take some adorable picture of Millie and Reeve. I have really been working on getting to know my camera and taking better pictures. I was really please with how they turned out.  Please excuse the thousand of pictures I posted but they are just so cute. 










 Not the best family portrait but the only one we got1  



 Random fact about this picture.  We sat in back of a thrift store to watch the fireworks.  People started taking chairs to sit on.  Don't worry they put them back but then the funny thing that happened was the sprinklers got turned on all of us.  Luckily we moved in time. This is our good friends Erin and her babies.  They recently moved and we miss them! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it that you're updating your blog journal. AFter all the tragic blogs we have been reading lately, they all say how grateful they were that they had journaled everything through the years! Keep them coming!

misti said...

Amanda, your babies are gorgeous! All of them!

Taber & Rebecca said...

I just LOVE all the pictures!