Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ashley's wedding

As I stated in my previous post, Now that I can document and upload pictures of the kids I am going to do some blogs that are older so that I can document for journaling purposes.  I might do one or two ina day so make sure you scroll down if you want to read them. 

Ashley (my sister) got married to Ket in Baton Rouge, LA on May 21, 2011. We went down with Millie and Reeve (Tesi had not come to live with us yet) to prepare and party before the big occasion.  Ashley and Ket had a big ole' southern wedding, which included going to a cajun restaurant complete with a cajun band and alligators outback in the bayou.  Felt just like home.  Moments like that make me miss Louisiana.  If you have lived in Louisiana, something about it just gets in your blood.  I hope to pass on to my children the love I have for Louisiana.  We had so much fun dancing and eating. Hey its what we do best.  It will be one of my favorite memories


 One of my favorite people in the whole world! My grandpa!

dancin with momma to some cajun beats

 Millie and Milton dancin the night away


 Grandpa teaching millie how to cut a rug

 Just married!!


Toasting good fortune to the newly weds 


 The girls...one of the last weddings I will probably ever be in. That's okay though.  I finished it on a good one


Millie outside the temple. My aunt capture this on her camera.  I love this picture because it shows her natural beauty. 


. My little man! I could eat this boy up

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You need to send this link to your grandpa and grandma! They would just treasure it!

Kreller Kaboodle said...

Your kiddos are just DARLING!!!!! Truly so happy for you!!! And I too love Louisiana!! I love Mississippi as well but there is just something about Louisiana that I really love so much! Maybe it has something to do with spending more than half of my mission in that state. I just LOVE it there and miss it dearly!!