Sunday, February 19, 2012

October 19th

Millie's birthday fell on a Wednesday.  She wanted a little mermaid party. So we decided to have her party at the end of the month so that her grandma Lisa (one of her favorite people in the world) could come to the party and also go trick or treating with the girls.  Even though we we were not having Millie's party till the end of the month, I wanted to make sure she knew how much we loved her and how special she is.  I have always wanted a Halloween baby and I am so grateful I got my wish!

We started the day off with some fun festive Halloween doughnuts!!




 I made this shirt of her.  She loves it and request to wear it even when it is not her birthday!

 She wanted to go to McDonalds for lunch.  We went to a new one was really cool. It was music thins o everything you touched made a music sound.  The coolest thing was the slide.  It sounded like you ran your hand down a piano.  

 Remember these buckets from when you were a kid.  I always loved that McDonalds did buckets like this around Halloween. 
She got this Shrek and Monters vs Aliens Halloween movie that she begged for.  Needless to say that I bought it and Netflix came out with it a week later on instant que. I was got her some cherry gum.  She loves gum and loves cherry. So perfect combination.  We got her other presents for her actually party but they were coming later. However I wanted to give her a little something on her birthday

We took her a mexican restaurant. Mille loves mexican! While we were there a cop and his wife and baby sat next to us to eat.  Millie wanted to go talk to them.  I let her. The cop gave her a trading card looking thing with his picture and information. She just stared and started at the card the whole night.  When we asked if she thought he was cute she just blushed.

We finished the night at Millie's favorite ice cream place.  You get to make your own and the girls just loved it




I think this picture just sums up how good this place is.

Millie I love you with all my heart.  You are my survivor, my firecracker, master of puzzles, lover of She-ra, my silly Millie little girl!  I will always love you. 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like she had an amazing birthday! I love her shirt! She is such a lucky little girl to have you guys as parents.

misti said...

You are one fun mommy :)