Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Aunt Flo!!!

I have never been so happy to see her. So she came to visit on Saturday and come early Monday morning, I called the doctor. I think he was excited that I actually started by myself because I was going to have to take some medicine to induce it. So I started Clomid last night. I take it for the rest of this week at night and then Monday I go into the doctor. On Monday, he will measure my follicles to see when we should have "relations". I will have to go in 3 to 4 times this week because he needs to measure them almost every day. We have to get this right! . So from what the doctor said there will be days where he tells us to do it and days to with hold. So I am excited!!! Everyone keeps telling me to not get my hopes up. I am so excited that that we are finally doing something other than test. I keep trying not to get excited but I am. I just feel this sense of excitement that I can not get rid of. But as for the people that tell me not to get excited, I am disappointed every new month anyways. I am sorry for some of the initimate details but all the people that usually read my blog are women and I am just writing about the reality of infertility.

So to day is the first day of my vacation. I am off for two weeks. Today I just sat around. I am making pulled pork sandwhiches and cleaning for when my family comes. Thursday, my mom and dad and brothers are coming. They are staying here for few days on their way to Colorado. We were suppose to go, but things kept coming up and now I am glad that we are not going because I do not want to be around family during the next week. Anyways, that is all there is to report. Sorry for no pictures.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Isn't it funny that when you are young, your parents to stay out of the bedroom, and then when you are older your parents are telling you to get in their and make them a grandparents.

The Odd Couple said...

Funny comment from your friend! So...well I am excited for you too. My Aunt just got pregnant from Clomid...it was her second month taking it...so she was a little discouraged but now she is super excited! I will keep you and your "relations" in my prayers!Unfortunately my Aunt Flo came too!

Vanessa said...

relations....that makes me smile. just the word. i've never heard it called that. we always just said sex. maybe i'm too uncandid. i guess you have to keep it pg! :) no worries, excitement is great, I think! why not? there's something you can do about it, and you're doing it! even if things don't work exactly the first time, i know you are doing everything to the t! i'm getting excited for you now too! you'll be in my prayer girl!