Saturday, July 5, 2008

You got me feeling Emotions

That's right sing it Mariah. I can not figure out how I feel this week. I am on my two week vacation, which has been so great waking up late and then Milton surprised me with Dance Dance revolution. I have been wanting it for a while. So great surprise!!! He is already better at it than me, like most things. That's okay because I have the week off and Milton does not so I will be the "Dancing Queen" after I practice this week. Then my parents came on Thursday. I love when my family comes. We have the best time! I took my brothers to this place called Main Event where I had $50 gift certificate to the arcade. The have a great arcade. We also played laser tag. I came in number 2 against a bunch of teenagers. I also won like 700 tickets. I only used like 300 of them to by these really neat cups.

Sounds great, Right? However, my family left this morning on their way to a fanastic vacation that we take every year that I can not go to. It was hard saying good bye. I wanted to go so bad!!!! They are with my uncle and aunt and my counsins. They are going to being doing all kinds of stuff. My mom said you never know why you were meant to stay behind. Maybe something the mountains would make it harder to get pregnant right now. Then I will be at the doctor almost every day this week to have my switch kit looked at. Which is exciting because it could potential lead to baby timoteo. Every body cross your fingers. Then I finally get my sister to come to see me but she won't get here until midnight and then we have to take here to the airport at 4 a.m. so she can fly out to this fabulous vacation with my family. But she has had to miss the past two years so I am actually excited for her.
I finished the Clomid. I have been up in down in emotions. but that is not the worst. The worst has been the nausea. I woke my mom up at 2:30 a.m because I was about to vomit. All this work and no baby. Also I was feeling so sick and tired from the medicine I did not want to do anything for the fourth of July.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

hey girl...you are one heck of a trooper. your children are going to have the best mom! you are amazing! i saw your mom's picture post on facebook with ya'll on a raft down rapids....when was that? sorry that you aren't feeling well! keeping our fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Vanessa said...

hey, we are doing great. just busy and trying to get our yard all finished- yards always take forever!!!! the kids are enjoying playing outside and riding their bikes and i set up a little kiddy-pool that they love. I'm just trying to use my imagination more. The other night Jake took the kids to the store to pick out a movie and Taelin and I, made chicken strips and fries from scratch and made a pillow area for the movies, movie tickets, fake money and menus for the boys to come to our resturant. I even spoke like i was from england and they loved it! it was so funny to see them constantly smiling b/c they knew we were all pretending.

That's so great to hear about things looking so great! It is kinda strange having a dr. know when you are doing "it"! Does it take the romantisim (if that's even word) out of the realtions? I knew one couple trying for a long time and he said he felt like a sperm machine. thanks for commenting on mine too!!!