Tuesday, June 3, 2008

You wanna see my grill

Okay let's get this out the way. Surgery went okay. There was a lot of polyps. Apparently, my uterus is a gold mine for polyps. I am however already seeing improvement. I will find out more once I go to the doctor on Friday.



So tonight we grilled. Milton is the best griller. I love his food. Plus I don't have to cook. So tonight we just sat out in the backyard, with the Texas evening breeze blowing, and grilled some grub. It was delicious.




I have been pondering things lately. My mom is always getting onto about stressing out too much. I can not help it. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain aspects of my life, especially when it comes to me. So if anything goes wrong, I do everything to try to fix it. I do mean everything. I stress, research, write letters, pace, practically go out of my mind. So my mom is always telling me to take it easy...relax...don't worry. So I have been pondering yoga. I have NEVER been a yoga person. I want to learn how to relax. I find myself knotted up for the littlest things now. I have tried pilates. It is okay. I don't know but I have to do something.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yum, Milton!! He is a good griller. Ok, in regard to the yoga thing. Get a video from the library before investing in one. I tried it once. The postures were more stressful to me, than the stress. Bend yourself in a pretzel and see if it is relaxing to you. But then again, like a million, trillion, billion, people can't be wrong. It is about time that you listen to your mother though!