Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'll Cut You

So how is life treating everyone? It is going good in the Timoteo house. I just came from Baton Rouge to see my family and now they are coming tomorrow. I am so excited. Of course the reason she is coming is because I have to have surgery. Don't worry folks. Nothing major, only minor, but I have one of those great moms that is coming over to take care of me. So even though I will be drugged, I get to see her. I would have surgery once a month just to see her. This surgery is suppose to help with infertility. I am so trying not to get my hopes up. I hate it when doctors give you this little glipse of hope. It is like Christmas night that takes months to come, only usually Santa forgets to so up. So what is everyones vacation plans? We don't know ours right now. Everything is up in the air. So we will see, but I hope we get to go on a few little vacations. I love to travel!!

Nothing is going on tonight really. I am making tacos. Milton is at work until late. I am watching Reba and then "So You Think You Can Dance" Then off to bed.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love both of those shows! Watch them like a hawk! How was surgery? Hoping you are feeling better!!!!