Wednesday, June 11, 2008

You Are Looking at the newest....

LMSW which stands for License Master Social Worker. Let me explain how big a deal this is. So in social work there is different levels. So at first you graduate with your bachelors in social work. You have to have the degree in social work. After you graduate with this degree, you are a LBSW. So then you can either stay at this level or go to graduate school and get your master's degree. So that is what I did! Went to get my master's degree. Well after you graduate you can not practice as a social worker with a master's degree until you take this test. This really really hard test.


So today I took the test and gues what....I PASSED!!!! I am now officially an LMSW. I can not tell you what a BIG deal this is. This is HUGE in the social work world!!! I can now do therapy!! Anyways, today is such a great day. You are now looking at the newest LMSW...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Boing!! Oh, I am so sorry!!! Did my buttons put your eye out? They are just poppping off, because my chest has just gotten so big with pride!! WOOHOO! OK, I know it is disgusting to brag on your kids, but how can I not? When you see how very hard someone works. So my little "lolly,lolly"....Congrats!! One day I know that you will know how it feels to be in my shoes, and have such a great kid!!, Love ya, Mom

Vanessa said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!!! The hardwork pays off...therapy is such a great experience to work in! I know you know that with Milton's work, but now you get to do that and help those kids that you get so close to and work it! Congrats again! You should go out and P-a-r-t-eh!