Monday, April 8, 2013

Millie Moo

My middle child or Millie Moo as she is known around these parts is my Halloween birthday.  Do you know how much this makes me want to scream?!!! I LOVE AND LIVE FOR HALLOWEEN.  I guess it is the theatre person in me that loves to dress up and act the part.  Last year Millie wanted a mermaid party.....my heart was punctured...not really but it was hard to swallow that instead of a Halloween themed party.  So this year when she said she wanted to do a Halloween party I was over the moon and so exited. So we decided to do a witch's ball and man was it exactly that....a ball. Get ready for picture overload because this party was so fun to plan!  she has already informed me that next year she wants an alien party....huh?
The spread

I loved this cake. It was so perfect
I made these invitations.  Can I tell you how much I was in love with these?

witch's hats

witch's broomsticks

witch's fingers (are you sensing a theme)

pumpkin poop (this makes all the kids laugh)

beautiful witches chowing down on deadman toes

Do you know how much we love Ms. Sharon? Words can not explain how lucky we are to have her in our life.  She gets crazy calls from me and is the calm amongst my storm.  We love you!


We finally got to meet her lovely daughter.  She was the biggest help at the party and it made my heart melt with how much personal attention she showed my children.  She was truly there just for them and it showed in her attention to them


There is no clue to tell the amount of sugar that he ingested this day

I think we wore her out. 

The posse'



my little witch!! She is all mine


No comments: