Monday, April 8, 2013

Random Ramblings

Just going through the pictures that do not really have a place for one blog but are too cute not to post.

Flashlight tag is the best. Ignore the messy cabinet behind me

Every once in a while he talks us into taking him to Chuck E Cheese while his sisters are at school


This just warms my heart.  She has come such a long way with spontaneous affection on her own.  

National night in downtown fate. Trying to be more involved in the community.  Okay I just lied. They had free food which meant this momma did not have to cook

again with the literal sweet talk

Tesi at National night out

Can you believe that two of my three children were too scared to get in the firetruck....yeah me either

One day I got brave when the kids were out of school and took them to six flags by myself.  Not as bad as I thought. 


He was my riding partner



Dont you play soccer with cowgirl boots on? No well that is the Texas way

again Texas style soccer

trying to stay dry at a soccer game for Tesi...best cuddle partners ever


Milton and I had to take care of some business at the bank and our little business partner went with us.  Doesn't he look in his element?

Texas weather...one minute it is short season...five minutes later we need winter coats. I drive around with a closet in my mini van

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a treat! You made my day. I feel like its MY birthday getting to see all these cute photos.