Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thanksgiving

Man it seems like it is taking forever to hit the present time to blog.  I am only to November. Man on Man.   So Thanksgiving my kids, darla, and me headed up to Missouri on a Friday so they could meet my dad and stepmom Jeanie.  We stayed there a few days. The kids had a great time.  They played, watched movies on HUGE TVS, ate, rode the four wheeler, and plum feel in love with Grandma and Grandpa Matthews.





 Before anyone says anything or calls Child protective services. We found him like this.  

Doing what the girls do best.  Wrestling with Grandpa

Then on Monday we headed to my Aunt Gails house. I am named after her and have a very close relationship. I LUV HER! I knew my girls would LUV her too.  We met my mom and family up there.  then after that a slew of aunts, uncles, and cousins all came. Reeve and Tesi loved meeting all the new people. I think it became a bit over whelming for Millie as I found her playing in the closet.  However Tesi and her did fall in love with the dollhouses that my aunt had.  They would play with them for hours and you would not hear a peep. Reeve just loved going around the house and wrapping everyone around his finger with his cuteness. Since I am a control freak, I got to control the menu and eat all my favorite Thanksgiving food. 
 Very brave Aunt Gail.  Those girls made you up and you wore it proudly.  Way to go. Better woman than I am.
 Ross doing what he does best.  Eating and staying skinny.  I swear there is a tape worm

 Told ya wrapping everyone around his finger. 
 Girls making crafts with my role model Susie. Seriously would love to be like this lady. Love ya Susie

 Reeve entertaining the masses









 The entertained themselves for hours doing this



Well I am getting closer and closer. I will soon be in December and hopefully it will be down hill from there. I am ready to start blogging about the present.

1 comment:

Hannah Singleton said...

I LOVE the picture of Milton and Tesi. I cannot believe how much she looks like him :) She definitely ended up where she belongs!