Monday, March 5, 2012

Field Trip

Each grade at the girls school only gets one field trip.  Tesi's field trip was at the beginning of the year.  We went to see the play "Alexander and no good terrible very bad day"  I loved it. I love the theater! It was right up my alley. I loved that I got to share my love for the theater with Tesi.  Afterwards we went on a picnic at the local park.  It was a perfect day and I was grateful to spend the one on one time with Tesi.  In our busy family of five sometimes we dont get to spend one on one time that much.  I was one proud momma of what a lovely young lady Tesi is and that she is so respectful. 





1 comment:

Lisa said...

MY ANGEL! How very grateful I am, that i am blessed enough to relive my children's childhood, with matching personalities in my grand children!