Monday, March 5, 2012

Super Duper Halloween

Yall know that Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I mean I love this holiday and kids just make it that much better!  I even decorated the girls room and I just love everything about it.  So as we went to the various stores to pick out everyone Halloween I was so excited!! I am looking Cleopatra for Tesi and a Southern Belle for Millie...I turn around with the perfect outfit only to find my girls look at me like I turned around with dog poop costumes.  Okay Amanda ....you have had your Halloweens...let go of the control.  So I ask...What do you want to be?  Every last one of them picked super heros.  I look back and think that it was very appropriate what they picked. Each of us need a super hero this year.  My kids were certainly my super hero this year. They saved me...I love them so much. 


















2 comments:

Lisa said...

LOLOL! I did not notice that night, that Reeve answered the door in a diaper! He probably freaked the other kids out!

Adrienne said...

Love the picture of all of them lines up with hands on their hips! SUPER!!