Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We all Scream for Ice Cream!!!

This story cracks me up even thinking about it. It makes me laugh so hard. So on Monday I was working in our home office on some things. I was in deep concentration and focused on my task. Milton was in the other room playing his military video game that makes our living room sound like World War III. When Milton plays this game it is so hard to break his concentration. I am sure our neighbors have heard me yell "Milton!!! Milton!!! Hello?" trying to get his attention.

So here I am in the office with modern warfare going on in my living when all of a sudden I hear Milton yell "Is that an Ice Cream truck?" and comes running into the office My husband and Darla are both staring out the window looking for any sign of an ice cream truck.

Now here I am sitting in the actual office and I can not hear a thing. All of a sudden you see a white ice cream truck rolling by playing it's tempting song to lure all the "children" out for some goodies. I just start busting out laughing because only my husband could hear this tiny little melody over his war game. I mean I could not even hear the music until it was right in front of our house.

I am probably not explaining how funny this is but just picture a dog and a grown man running to the window waiting for the ice cream man. I am still laughing!!!!

( I wanted to add a picture but I am on our old computer and it is not letting me. Our newer computer is broken and being repaired)

4 comments:

misti said...

That is TOO funny!!! Your hubby and mine would get along GREAT =)

Lisa said...

LOLOLOLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!! What a goofball! They are just like kids though...the both of them!

Phil and Cami said...

That is hillarious!!! I am laughing just picturing it. I can totally picture Ezra in this senario, and that makes me see your husband doing this the way I picture Ezra doing it! So funny!

Jess~ca said...

HA! That is really seriously hilarious!!

And I have a favor to ask of you :)

There is a link on my page for a cutest baby contest :) It's on my friends blog "baby making machine" and I get a cute little prize if Shane wins :) He is number 13!! TELL all your friends who blog to vote for him too!!!

THANKS BUNCHES!

-Jessica Badger Flygare


Just in case, here's the link to the blog post where you can vote for Shane :)

http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/10/2nd-cutest-baby-contest-vote-through.html