Sunday, October 11, 2009

corn mazes, pumpkin patches, and candy apples...OH MY!!

So I love the holidays. I love fall. I love pumpkins, Halloween, fall colors, wearing sweaters, and all things associated with the fall season. So I have been looking for pumpkin patches and corn mazes all over the Dallas area. I finally decided to go to one called Hall's Pumpkin Farm. We had a really good time and had fun doing the corn maze. This post is mostly pictures of our time there. I look awful in every picture but they are the pics I got. By the way, I am not vain. I know alot of these pictures are of me but Milton would not let me take too many pictures of him and we do not have children besides our dog but they do not allow dogs there. So what does that equal....Tons of pictures of me.









2 comments:

Lisa said...

YOu are just like "Truvy" in Steal Magnolia's! I love how you get sooooooooo into every holiday. Being with you, is like seeing everything through a child's eyes. I love love love the pictures. The corn maze looks like so much fun!!

Le Voyageur said...

So Amanda.... how long did it take to get out of the corn maze??

P.S. You look beautiful my friend! I especially love the picture of Milton and you with candy apples! I think I'll have to go on a candy apple venture because you now have me craving one!