Thursday, October 29, 2009

Laughing

There are things that make me laugh. I think that laughing can cure many things. I consider myself to have a good sense of humor. I have noticed that Milton is starting to pick up my sense of humor. He makes jokes that I never thought they would come out of his mouth (not because they are dirty or anything) just because he can be on the quiet side. However, lately he has been cracking me up!!

So the other night we went to get some Chinese food. We were sitting at the restaurant wrapping up dinner when we each grabbed our fortune cookies. I opened mine... For some reason I am always looking for these fortune cookies to tell me something attainable. However, mine usually says something like. "Your home is warm" or "Trust your smile" Well thanks for that jewel.

So I look over at Milton and he is laughing. I am like "What?" He is like nothing. I am like "No come on tell me!" At this point he hands me his fortune. It says.....







It made me laugh so hard!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's priceless!

Taber & Rebecca said...

Taber always says that they need to let him write the fortunes. He could come up with some good ones.

Le Voyageur said...

Now that is a one-of-a-kind fortune cookie right there! hahaha

The Odd Couple said...

And if Ezra were there he would have added the words, "In Bed" making it much more interesting...I hope it came true..for both of you. Wink wink!