Monday, February 17, 2014

The Pancake Maker and all things April 2013

This blog post will probably just be a series of photos with captions. I can not remember a whole lot of want went on in April 2013.

First I should probably explain the title.  One day we were laying in bed when Reeve jumped up on the bed with a spatula and yelled "I'm the pancake maker!" as we danced.  I just laughed because I rarely make pancakes. I am not a huge pancake lover so I guess I just dont think to make them. Here is a picture below of the event.


Daddy makes the best jungle gym

Tesi and her soccer team. I dont know why she does not look happy. I think she is just concentrating on what the coach was saying because this was the game that she scored her first goal!


Tesi took some pictures of me getting ready for a wedding


We were about to release the lady bugs that Grandma and Grandpa Hill got us for Easter and I think they wanted to say a prayer for them.

Getting ready to release the lady bugs.


This picture is a big deal to me.  Every time we see a fire truck I have tried to get the all the kids in there for a picture. Millie and Reeve has always been too scared. Finally got on of all 3 of them. 

I went for a little girl weekend up to Missouri for a bridal shower

at my cousin's fiancé bridal shower

Meeting my sister's dog/furbaby Nola for the first time. 

I had bought two Wicked tickets and Milton thought instead of him and I going that I should take Tesi. He wanted us to have a special time together. We went to eat at Johnny Carino's where we ate Chicken Parmigiana and italian cream soda's.  I was really happy that Tesi's first play was with me.  She loved Wicked and we belt out the entire soundtrack in the car all the time. 

Mom and daughter together

outside Dallas summer musicals

Looking more closely at the stage. 




And no dinner is complete without Peter Pan battling a green monster. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

If the lady bugs didn't fly away, were they going to eat them with Ranch dressing?ha .....Always love the digital journaling! The kids will love it for years to come.