Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 2013

How is a mother suppose to do it all?  Seriously all you perfect mothers out there!! Between trying to do the day to day stuff with my children, trying to give them love and attention, make a house somewhat function, be a doting wife, work on photo books for each of them, update this blog, and etc I feel like I am going crazy. There are just not enough hours in the day. So I pledge on,

Tesi decided she wanted to take up dancing.  We had her try a couple of classes.  She liked hip hop but her dad veto hip hop classes (he feels you can learn that from just dance 4. LOL) and gave her the option to take ballet.  I will say that I was really glad in the end she took ballet. The outfits were way more modest and the dances were very elegant.  Some of the hip hop dances had too much booty shaking for my liking (well at least for an 8 year old). I am not opposed to booty shaking for adults and have been known to shake my booty while making dinner.  TMI! sorry this is suppose to be about the kids.  So my parents came in town to watch Tesi performance and I really do see that there was benefit in her taking ballet. She just seems to move more graceful.



Heath High school. We were really impressed

Millie moo drawing all over the board


My favorite pictures are of her twirling






She was really excited that she got to wear make up and a lot of it!! LOL!



No comments: