Monday, June 29, 2009

DATE NIGHT!!!

Okay, we have been trying to save money lately, but date night is very important to my husband. I often say things like "let's just stay home" or "We don't have money." I am not saying that you have to spend tons of money or that you can not have date night at home. I am just always trying to be better and cut spending where we can. However, this does not fly with my husband. No matter what we do on date night. So this past Friday, we went on a smart economically date.


We always start our dates night holding hands!

We then went to the dollar movie. It cost $3.50 all together for us to go to the movies. We saw "Race to Witch Mountain." We actually really liked because it was cute and did not have any bad or crude scenes. I like movies like that and I like to support them. It is sad that the cute family wholesome movies kind of get pushed to the side and the ones filled with crude scenes and bad language get academy awards. Sorry folks I forgot to get a picture of this.

Next we went dancing. This was completely free as it was done in our car on the way to one of our favorite hamburger and custard restaurant. Sorry about the pictures being cut off. It is hard to dance and take pictures.
























We then went to one of our new favorite little hamburger joints. As of right now it is one of my favorite hamburger places. Their frozen custard is to die for!!
























I then took pictures of Milton. Milton wanted to take pictures of me. This is the first picture he took of me. HMMMM,wonder where his mind is.

Okay my mom started reading this and freaking out. Let me explain the picture....Milton grabbed the camera and took a picture really quickly. He did not even look at what he was taking. So NOTHING was on his mind and he DID not mean to take the picture like this. I was JUST KIDDING. I did not to be vulgar. I am not Vulgar. I thought it was funny after Milton took the picture and then handed it to me and this is what I saw. As you can see from the next picture, he grabbed the camera and re did the picture. So there MOM!!!!!















So, all together out date cost $11. Not to shabby!! We had dinner and a movie. Then we finsihed the night by being the responsible adults we are and went grocery shopping so we do not starve.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is a very vulgar post. I think you should have the black strips of tape across them Missy!
Anyway, looks like I raised you right, & you guys had a good time! Kudo's to Milton for making you go on a date!

Lisa said...

That's better with the one picture removed.

misti said...

you are so funny Amanda!! And we like cheap dates too :) One of our favorites is to go out to eat and then head over to Booksamillion or Barne's & Noble...we browse books and drink coffee, and write down the names of the ones we want to borrow from the library! CHEAP! Haha

Vanessa said...

you are halarious! so are you lisa! that post is funny...you can tell milton isn't the kind of guy to be like..."hey amanda, lean over so i can take a pic of your chest." no way, he's a genleman and sweet. :) yay for cheap dates! the best part is being together! and go milton on making those dates happen! we wished we lived closer and could double!

Mary Martha said...

my mom tends to make similar comments about my posts. excepts she calls me and says I'm worldly. ha! thank goodness for moms!