Sunday, July 12, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!!!

We are so excited to announce.... That we are.....having.....a ......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
great day......bc we are going ........to have a .........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




a great time on our vacation. I know...I know, most of you are probably wanting to throw your computer at me. I just thought it was funny to string ya along. Anyways, this will be my last post for a week. We are heading to Orlando tonight, leaving on a cruise to the bahamas toworrow, and will be back home on Sunday. I will have tons of pictures that I will make each and everyone of you look at until your eyes cross. Just kidding.. Everyone stay safe and I will talk to ya in a weeks time!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Won't post in a week? What else is news? Any-who....I have told you all along, kids are over rated! Travel is where it is at baby! Well, with the exception of you, I guess. You aren't over-rated. To think of it, Ashley isn't over rate ither. Chad is better than Ashley, so I guess that makes him not over-rated also. That leave me with one left to consider. Hum....yeah...I guess he is better than a vacation too. BUT all the rest are over-rated! lolol

misti said...

Have fun!

Mary Martha said...

wow! have fun! I've never been on a cruise. I hear they are so much fun