Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's The Little Things

I have really been enjoying going around and having fun with Milton. I have been trying to remember to take pictures where ever we go. It has been hard to remember because I have one of those big professionals cameras, but I recently found my old little digital camera. So I stuck it in my purse to capture moments here and there.

On Friday of last week, Milton called on the way home from work and said "I need to tell you something." I was like okay. He then said "No, I want to tell you over dinner." So then I start freaking out thinking what does he need to tell me that he can not tell me now. So I say "NO tell me now." He starts laughing and said "Okay, I really do not have to tell you anything. I just want to take you to dinner." Now why do you ask would he need to make up a story to take me to dinner because every time Milton has said "let's go do....." I always respond "We don't have money." See we are trying to save. So needlless to say I caved. I mean it is pretty sad that my husband has to make up lies to take me dinner. Sorry we don't have one together. Milton did not want to ask anyone to take our photo.











Then one of the things that I love love love about Milton is he always looks at my gas to see how much I have left. He saw that my gas was low, so he immediately goes to get more gas.












Then he always follows it up by this......

While he is pumping my gas, he looks through my car for any trash and throws it away. *Sigh* I love the litte things. I love the little dinners and driving around together and listening to music. I want to cherish the little things. What are some of the little things that your husband does for you?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Whenever I start a sentence with..."I'd like to...I'm thinking about...I wish I could..." he always says..."Go for it!"

The Odd Couple said...

Oh thats so sweet! Although I think you threw him under the bus by saying he didn't want to ask anyone to take the picture. :) Just kidding...you could always do what we do and take your own (not always a pretty picture). Well, Ezra does a lot of little things and I also enjoy them and am trying to enjoy them and appreciate them more knowing that soon we won't be two anymore. Love you!

Vanessa said...

picks up the house at night...tells me to go and take a nice long bubble bath....and gets up during a tv show to come and sit by me instead of his nice rocker. aren't guys just great!