Thursday, August 14, 2008

We have Lift OFF!!!

Okay so my doctor called and I am ovulating!!! I have to have some fun tonight and wait 12-13 days and if Aunt Flo has not come to visit then I get to take my first official pregnancy test. I am so excited. I know that there are tons of women out there that ovulate every month and do not get pregnant, but this is my first month so I have a right to be doing backhand springs down the hallway. It has taken along time to just get my body here...a normal function that most women do every month. I know that this does not guarantee pregnancy, but there is something comforting about knowing that it is more of a possibility this months than any other that I have had before. I woke up this day and felt so excited. I just kind of knew.


Still, I need to be selfish for a little while longer and ask that to whoever you pray to....pray that I can get this egg fertilized! Thank you for all the prayers in my behalf already. I added this picture because that is exactly how I feel. I just need to catch one...

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

keeping everything we have crossed for you girl! and at least like you said, you are functioning normally now, so there is still hope if things don't work out the first month...but hey- we're not thinking about that...we're thinking about now! hope you "have fun" and things work out!

Phil and Cami said...

ohhhhh!!!!! I am so excited for you! I know we've only met a couple of times, but I am still praying for you!