Thursday, September 19, 2013

Christmas visits our place

Just some pictures of Christmas at our house this year.  I wanted to record the memory. I love Christmas and we celebrate it all month long.
so happy to have all those stockings

Ward Christmas party. I love Reeve's smile


My girl and me. 

Our little down town area had a light display. The kids loved to walk around it

The magic of Santa

Millie looks like a mere babe here

Giving the big man the long list




First time making a Ginger bread house.

Yep...home made cookies...from scratch...yeah

cooking making is hard work

The chaos of Christmas




But I would not have it any other way. 

1 comment:

Taber & Rebecca said...

I LOVE your family PICTURE! And I'm glad you have ALL those stockings too! We seriously need to get together sometime! Maybe, there's something cool and fun half way between Houston and Dallas... maybe... ;) I'll look into it. :)

We do have a house, so if you're ever headed through here, let me know and you can stay here. :)