Friday, June 17, 2011

Splish Splash

I obviously can not show pictures of the kids where you can see them and who they are yet but I was able to snap some pictures of them at the splash park the other day of their feet, toes, or from behind.  So I hope you enjoy the pictures. They are from when we went to a splash park and then playing doctor at home. Millie is obsessed with playing doctor and doctor shows and anyone who has anything broken.  It is also fun to see  Reeve run around and wave his hands in excitement at the splash park. Millie is too cute and she makes sure her little brother is protected but tries to run through the sprinklers at the same time. 

Both kids came to our house terrified of water and we have been working all summer on this. They are doing so much better and now it is opposite. They pretty much have no fear and I have to constantly make sure they are making safe.  It is HOTT here so we go to the splash park or pool a lot.  You know I got to work on the kids' tans.  We can not have a bunch of whities up in here. Just kidding y'all.  I lather the kids in sunscreen. I feel so privileged to be able to spend the day doing fun stuff like picnics, splash parks, pools, playgrounds, shopping, movies, science museums, shopping, ice cream, popsicles, walks, and all things summer.  It makes me happy when we are all out as a family and to see them run around happy.


 







3 comments:

Lisa said...

I have kissed those little baby toes..and brushed their hair...and have had my boo boo fixed by Dr. Millie. They have brought total joy to my life! Their voices are the voices of angels in my ear. I love love...luv...wuv them!

T & E's Blog said...

Sooo fun! Lets go to the splash park together! I want to hang out more!

Wendy said...

They are so lucky to have you!