Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello Dolly

You look swell Dolly!! It so good to see those of you that read my blog again. Oh wait...My mother is the only one that reads my blog. Just Kidding. Anyways, sorry I have been such a slacker blogger. I hate to go on people 's blog and they have not updated for like months or weeks. So in order to avoid a pet peeve of mine, I here to update. Not much has been going on in the Timoteo shack. Milton has started school again and we are both working two jobs a piece. We are hoping that comes to an end soon!!! I am sure Milton would love to have some form on his wife back! We recently took a big step for our family and ....bought an x-box. If you knew us you would know that we are not the type to buy an x-box. Right in our home we only have 1 tv and we have always tried to keep it on the lowest channels in a package. We try not to let the tv be our focus. This is why we do not have one in our room. We want our room to be one of rest, relaxation, and conversation.


Milton has never been one for video games. We have always believed to try and lead productive lives. We do not want to be stuck in front of the tv while life passes us by. So for Christmas we received money from various relatives. We could not decide if we wanted to divide the money and buy our own things or put our money together and buy something big. So you can imagine my surprise when Milton told me he wanted an x-box. I immediatley said YES!! I said yes because my husband never asks for a thing. We never wants ANYTHING!!! He is always content and happy with what he has. So when he requested this one thing....I was so happy to give it to him. Here is the surprising thing. We actually have a really good time doing it together. We play games. We have a netflix account which let's us watch movies instantly through our x-box on our tv. I am grateful that Milton wanted it. It has truly been fun

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It is about time 'El Doctor' loosened up!I could teach you how to have some fun Milton! Wait, that didn't sound right. I could teach you how to loosen up! Wait, that didn't sound right either. I could teach you how to do a puzzle! Mom Hill

misti said...

I read your blog! And I'm impressed you guys only have one tv.

Mary Martha said...

Yall are so cute!!! I'm glad to hear yall are doing so good.

Thomas Timoteo said...

i need an xbox...fareal...lol...i probably wouldn't play it if i had it...it sounds like u guys are super busy....we plan on visiting u guys soon...ill let u know

misti said...

Thanks Amanda! What kind of dog do you have? You should put up some pictures!