Saturday, May 12, 2012

They Did it!!

On December 17, 2011 ....After 8 year of college they finally became....Doctors!!! no just kidding.....They graduated college and it  was not 8 years just felt like that because I was so happy that they graduated!! I have a special place in my  heart for graduations.  I cry more at graduations than I do at weddings or engagements. I think because not everyone does it.  Not everyone gets a degree. That is not to say that if you don't have one then that is bad.  I just know the sacrifice it takes to get a college degree. It takes ALOT of sacrifice It is something that no one can take from you!  Way to go Ashley and Ket. I was so proud of you two and still am!! My heart soared that day for you two. You have so much in your future and it is so bright!!!















2 comments:

Lisa said...

Seriously, how cool is it that a married couple graduated on the same day! They have that bond.

Taber & Rebecca said...

Hip Hip HOO-RAY for GRADUATION!