Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coming Soon!

I know most of your are dying to know the story of our new little blessing and are probably wondering why I have not blasted pictures of him all over facebook and shouted from the rooftops. The answer.....I was being kept from doing that and let's just say monitored.  It was so hard to keep it as secret as long as we did! so I needed a venue where I could tell everyone the story and post as many pictures as I wanted and not be told what to do or what to delete and so on. So that is why my blog is private. 

So I am adding everyone that requested to be added and as soon as I get there I will be telling everyone the story of Smith (because it is his story and important to document) and blasting his pictures until everyone is sick of it and their eyes go cross because of all the pictures I post.  So look for it real soon! 

9 comments:

Wendy said...

pretty sure I won't get sick of pictures of him ever!

Phil and Cami said...

I am so excited!!!!!!

T & E's Blog said...

I can't wait to hear the entire story and see LOTS of pictures!!

Ashley Mlynarski said...

Can't wait!!! I LOVE this picture at the top!!!! Gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

Nobody puts baby in a corner!

Taber & Rebecca said...

I am so EXCITED!!! I'm so HAPPY for YOU!!!

Leah said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see. ;) So happy for you.

Le Voyageur said...

This makes my heart smile!!!!!!! P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE blast us away! We wait with bated breath!

The Odd Couple said...

Can't wait! I love all of Smith's pictures! Especially the one on your blog header. Baby jeans are so cute and his little diaper because they are too big! Love it! I love him, I want to meet him, I need him!