Monday, March 1, 2010

You would not dare!!!!

So I know everyone heard about the huge blizzard that hit Dallas a couple of weeks ago. Everyone posted pictures and did blogs. Well I am late because my computer was in the shop and I have finally gotten in back. So I decided to post a few pics and tell a few stories. I mean I can not NOT document this momentum occasion. I have way more pictures than this. I have like a million, but I don't want to run off all 2 of my readers with picture after picture. So I only posted the good ones.

If you know me, you know I am big kid. I always have been, always will be. I mean it is pretty sad when a 24 year old is pushing little girls out of the way at Disney Land to get a picture with Cinderella. But hey! give me a break! It was my first time there.

So anyways, after begging Milton all day to come play with me, he finally emerges from the house. At this point I have been outside all day. I love to play in the snow. I could not get enough of it.

He asked me if I knew how to make a really good snowball. I am like you mean besides the put a little in your hand and pat it until it is round kind of snowball? No he says...Like a huge snowball. At this point he proceeds to demonstrate how to make a HUGE snowball.

So then my smart self says "Throw it at something while I take a picture." To this he responds just like the following picture. I yell "You wouldn't DARE!!!!"


Well you can see that the pictures speak for themselves. After that Milton decides that it is too cold and goes back in the house. I proceed to make a snowman all by myself.


This is a picture of me pouting at the back door because milton would not come play with me or build a snowman. "Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you. Party Pooper. Milton Timoteo"



And then apparently Darla felt the need to show the snowman whose boss! She did not take kindly to it.

7 comments:

w said...

Those pictures are great!! Next time just call me and I'll send my kids over to play with you in the snow :P

Unknown said...

sooooo cuuute!!!!

Lisa said...

I HAD NO IDEA YOU GOT THAT MUCH!!! I laughed twice, and it's 6:30 a.m. (I don't laugh at anything in the morning). I love, love,love the picture of Darla barking at the snowman. I am glad you documented that much snow, at your house. Good memory!

misti said...

Those are hilarious!! And so pretty! =)

sarah said...

You two are soo cute!!

Phil and Cami said...

You are so gorgeous pouting at the door! I was really excited to see you were writing about me until I went to post a comment and realized there were more than just me and your mom that read this blog! Hahaha!

Kari Anne said...

I found you through your Mom's blog...I've been an avid reader/commenter of her site for a while... I stopped by your blog the other day (last week...LOL) but forgot to comment...

I LOVED the snow we got here! I live in Crosby - outside Houston - and that's something we are used to getting down here! We didn't get at much as you did...but we got enough to build a snowman...LOL...

By the way - love your blog... Take care!

~Kari Anne~