Saturday, December 12, 2009

Early Christmas Gift

We apparently have an early Christmas gift. I was not aware of it, but I don't mind because I sure do like it. It completely caught me by surprise. I was in the kitchen and I turned around and there it was. As if it just magically appeared. Here is a picture of it:




So I decided to take a closer look. It was black and red and furry.

Oh wait!!! It is Darla. I am glad that she thinks that my Christmas tree skirt is her new bed. She has not taken up permanent residence there, which I guess is appropriate since she was born on Christmas Eve.

Apparently I am bothering her and her new palace.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

THAT LAST PICTURE IS SOOOOO FUNNY!! I can't wait to see my DAR Dar!! I want to pinch her cheeks!!! I think it's sweet she parks it under the tree!!

misti said...

that is so adorable!! she is a furry little present :)