Friday, August 21, 2009

I just have not been up for it

I have not been feeling like blogging lately. I blame it on being busy. Ashley left on Monday. It was sad to see her go but I know it was for the best. She has to finish school. I do miss her. and all the great times mwe had. I miss coming home and talking to her. I miss our spountanous late night hip hop work outs. I miss eating popicles with her. I miss coming home and seeing her cooking a new recipe her and ket decided to cook. I just miss her.

Later that day, Milton came home and we had errands to run and groceries to buy. It is funny how a few errands take most of the day. Tuesday I worked. Wednesday we took Milton to get his MRI, ran more errands, worked out , and then had a friend over. Thursday, I went to work out, cooked dinner, and went to a late night movie with Milton.

That is one of the good things about not having kids. I mean I have to focus on the positive! We went to a 10:00 p.m showing and did not get home until 12. Then we stayed up and had a Midnight snack. I am so grateful to always have my best friend with me. It was fun!!

Today, well it's a long story for another post but we went shopping with a $500 store credit I got, dinner at our of our favorite restaurants, and then home to lay around and snuggle. I just feel like our lives are too boring to post. On a good note, I switched my make up to MAC. I am really liking it. It stays on a long time and it is easy to put on and go. Exactly what I need.

I head to Baton Rouge for a week to take care of my momma. I hope everyone is doing fabulous. I am going to kiss and cuddle with my hubby now. Night......

I just read this post and I sound like a self absorb moron. Sorry!! but it is all I got.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's what blogs are all about. Journaling and peeking into each other's lives.Thanks for the peek!

misti said...

So tell me about that MAC makeup...I've been curious. I went to a Sephora and wanted to try it out but decided to wait. I'm also interested in the Mary Kay mineral makeup...I love girly stuff!